Wednesday, June 24, 2009

He looks like a dolphin out of water

Progress is being made!.. down several lbs and my muscle mass is going up! I can even start to see a two pack forming.



but first of all, I just want to say "I LOVE GOING TO THE GYM." its fun for several reasons. One, my trainer is awesome. Two, i love to watch the other people working out. NOW!, this may sound really horrible. But i told my trainer that I am glad that when i come to the gym, im not the biggest one there. HORRIBLE, I KNOW!!!... but it makes me feel better.

Anyways, Asani (my trainer) tried to get me into the pool and to do a ridiculous amount of planks. Well, i wasnt having it and of course i can be difficult.

Asani: Let's go swimming.
Me: No.
Asani: Why not? You will burn a lot of calories and build muscle.
Me: No, i dont look like David Beckham, so until you get me there. Im not getting in a pool.
Asani: Okay
Me: (to myself) that was easy.

Regarding the planks

Me: I HATE THEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSEEEE, how many sets are we doing today?!
Asani: 4
Me: How about 2
Asani: Now
Me: 3
Asani: 4
Me: okay, fine...
.... 5 mins later .....
Me: Is this the last one.
Asani: for you!
Me: (to myself) that was easy


You see, i complain a lot when im at the gym, but it is all in good fun. Except for when im dying on the mat because i can no longer hold my fat ass up during a third set of planks.... or when i have to run. But today was exceptionally entertaining, this old man plopped down on the mat besides us and started to have leg spasms. I, of course, being the good individual I am, WHIPPED out my video camera and took a video of this man. He looks like a dolphin out of water!



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home