Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"It Looks Like a Contraption From an S&M Video."

Earlier today, i had awoke bright'n early to work out with my new personal trainer. Her name is Asani and she is extremely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!.. i honestly do not know what i would do without her. Wait, yeah i do, i wouldn't work out. Anyways, She really kicked my ass in the gym and I realized this is what i have in store for me, five days a week for all eternity (or until I look like David Beckham, aka for all eternity). Yeah, that part sucks, but i felt really good after the work out.. but i have several complaints (duh, i complain about everything). I hate sweating and being looked at when i feel most vulnerable like when im dying on the Ab machine.. or stuck on this leg machine that looks as if it came from a S&M video.

Embarrassing, agreed? Imagine the person sitting across from you lifting weights and facing your direction. Hmmmm, well thank goodness not that many people where there and no one was sitting across from me. But since im going 5 days a week, its bound to happen.

The day started off with RIDICULOUS amounts of running. Not looking forward to that again tomorrow...
Asani: Bobby, do you want some gum?
Me: I feel like im getting ready to go into convulsions after all this running, why would I want to have gum in my mouth to choke on?


<3>

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home