Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Arguments Start After

The other day I received an e-mail from Derek Hess addressing his new book release. If you do not know of him. Click on the link below to see some of his artwork and get the just of what he is about. First and foremost, He is an amazing artist based out of Cleveland. His work is brilliant and i own several limited edition prints....
Anyways, he is doing a book signing in Detroit. I may go! His book, entitled "Please God, Save Us," basically attacks the right wing agenda... and well republicans in general. All of his artworks (from the photos on his myspace) in this book are brilliant!!. When i receive my copy of the book, I will post another blog concerning his artwork and my reaction to this controversial book.


Here is the link to Mr. Hess's website and myspace where you can order your copy of the book and/or purchase his artwork




here are a few of my favorite pieces and several from the book.




<3

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home